We respect your privacy and we are committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. Generally, you can browse through our website without giving us any information about yourself. When we do need your personal information to provide services that you request or when you choose to provide us with your personal information, this policy describes how we collect and use your personal information.
- Information Collection: Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including, but not limited to, a first name and last name, email address, a homes postal or other physical address, other contact information, personal interest, other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
- Notice: We will not transfer or share your personal information to third parties without your consent. If you choose to provide us with your information, we may only transfer that information, within ourselves or to third party providers with your permission.
- How We Use Information Collected: We only use your information to fulfill your requests for certain services.
- Third Party Sites: Our Web site contains links to other sites. These sites are not sponsor sites nor do we endorse them or vice versa. These website links are provided for informational purposes only. We do not share your personal information with those websites and were not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
- Questions or Suggestions: If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com.